Antiparos: Villa Miriam
This Cycladic style villa can be the summer hideaway for 10 people in one main building and a separate guest house with independent access. Apart from the 66sq.m. infinity pool surrounded by multiple lounging spots and sitting areas, the property also boasts a Mediterranean vegetable garden which is at the disposal of its guests for tasting the most authentic Greek cuisine prepared in the residence’s open-plan, fully equipped kitchen.
A whitewashed living room with Cycladic style windows and arched doors is adjacent to the dining area for 10 guests, all offering direct access to the pool and the exteriors of the villa.
The exteriors of the property are adorned with natural materials, stone and wood in the colour shades of the surrounding nature. Encircled by the area’s wild flora and flooded by the Aegean views, indulge in the villa’s ambience and lounge, day and night, taking in the soothing Cycladic aura.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Guests: 10
- AC & Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Various Shaded Outdoor Dining & Lounge areas
- BBQ area & Mediterranean vegetable garden
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Indoor/Outdoor Music System
- SouthEast Facing Orientation: Sunrise View
- Closest Beach: Soros Beach (800 m)
- Daily Cleaning with evening turn down service (Live in staff)
- Live in staff prepare breakfast (groceries costs not included)
- Change of linens and towels twice per week
- Check In & Check Out by Villa Specialist
- Local Support 24/7